FW: Teeth

Subject: FW: Teeth
From: "Anthony & Susan" <jetbike@worldlynx.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 18:57:08 -0500
Joe,
100% Sure. It pretty much matches up with the tech tip I found, casting
number and all. The tip states that it is the # for the Tiger flywheel. With
all the engine swapping Tigerers do I was hoping some one could help. What
complicates matters is I'm switching to a 5 bolt 289 HiPo. They say there is
a special flywheel but this tiger numbered flywheel came with the engine and
the owner stated the engine ran smooth & strong. We will see!
Regards,

ANT 66 MK1A
B382001859LRXFE

[Anthony & Susan]  -----Original Message-----