FW: FW: Teeth

Subject: FW: FW: Teeth
From: "Anthony & Susan" <jetbike@worldlynx.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 18:11:44 -0500
Steve,
The engine has the right front damper, Big bearing caps, Bob weight, Thin
timing sprocket. Larger bolts on rods, Screw in studs, Mechanical Cam,
Spring retainer seats cast into head, Screw in plugs for oil gallery and all
the right casting numbers for a late (August 23 1965) 5 bolt 289 HiPo. It
must have been one of the last 5 bolts made. Boy it feels good to gloat!
LOL. The only missing piece to the puzzle is this flywheel. A Tiger flywheel
at that. The rods are balanced and I wonder if the flywheel was balanced to
match the crank of the HiPo. The guy I bought the engine from removed it
from a Tiger after he drove the car back from Va to Pa. Said it ran strong
and smooth with no vibration. Damn I wish I had the money to rebuild it
right now and drop it in. I can't wait! LOL.

Regards,

ANT 66 MK1A
B382001859LRXFE