Re: Possessed!

To: <TIGEROOTES@aol.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Possessed!
From: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 09:57:13 -0800
An interesting thought, this! However, if you count the number of operating
minutes you'll likely find that it's life is measured in terms of minutes or
hours. Same with such things as starter motors. They have a life of only
minues. Most things are this way when you think about it. I wondeer what
component has the actual in use shortest life span in the car?

mayf, having coffee in PAhrump