Re: FW: Popping back through Carb

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: FW: Popping back through Carb
From: Victor Hughes <hughes@scides.canberra.edu.au>
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 10:14:59 +1100
Can't say that I've had this problem, but in THEORY, popping back thru the carby
sounds like the engine is firing to soon (ie when inlet valve not fully closed).
Under load, that sounds like too much vacuum advance.

(The only time I've had inability to make power under load, it was bad plug
leads -
however it wasn't popping back thru carb.)

Vic, waiting for another beautiful theory to be destroyed by an ugly fact.