Re: Happy Christmas

To: sosnaenergyconsulting <sosnaenergyconsulting@cox.net>
Subject: Re: Happy Christmas
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 18:05:09 -0800
Tigers,

I doubt very much if David sent this message. It appears to have been
stripped of all non-text inclusions and was likely a virus attempt using
stolen addresses.  Our List server will not forward anything but plain
text, so that is probably why it was blank.

I have been receiving many of these, and confirmed they did not come
from the supposed sender.

Luckily, my Netscape 7 browser/mail stops a large file and asks you if
it should download it. A quick look at a FULL address header will give
you clues as to whether it is not what it appears, and can be trashed
before download from your e-mail server.  In addition, my Mac is not
susceptible to most of these viruses, anyway.

But the rest should be very careful, and maybe consider the new Mozilla
based Netscape 7.

Steve

sosnaenergyconsulting wrote:

--