FW: FW: Racing Tigers/Alpines On TV?/RANT

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: FW: FW: Racing Tigers/Alpines On TV?/RANT
From: DavidAdin@mercydurango.org
Date: Thu, 26 Dec 2002 15:30:20 -0700
Agreed, Tom's car is not stock.
and being an improved Tiger should not be construed as anything less that a
great accomplishment.
It is NOT a space-framed purpose built racer, but does compete with them.
What I think we DO know is this: Sunbeam spends little $ and no one benefits
from a competitive and/or winning Tiger.  Toyota, Honda and Chevrolet on the
other hand . . . .
Besides, who wants to side with the rule makers?

Congratulations Tom!