Re: Seat Restoration

To: Gene Sokolowski <tigeriowa@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Seat Restoration
From: CJ Richards <cjrichards@pacific.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 06:22:37 -0800
Gene, Joe, etc,
    Here is the link that shows three pics of my last project's seat
rebuild.  The nylon fabric and straps are characteristic of the early
style seats.   Later the diaphragm was used.  The frames are slightly
different but can be adapted for either style.  Feel free to email if
you have any specific questions.

http://www.cjrichards.org/iat.html

Regards-Chris Richards Restorations