Re: RAm Air - I need help from a mustang guy

To: "Ronak, TP (Timothy)" <Timothy.Ronak@AkzoNobel.com>
Subject: Re: RAm Air - I need help from a mustang guy
From: Craig Wright <cwright@pdghightower.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 15:11:48 -0800
You may want to think about using what the Cobra's of the mid '60's
used. It would probably be more period correct and the parts are
readily available. It is commonly referred to as a "Turkey Pan" for
obvious reasons. If you want to seal it to the hood you could add some
closed cell foam to the lip. They did not seal it in the original 427
Cobras. The link below will take you to a photo of the "Pan".

http://194.109.245.185/cobra/image/cobra/big/cobra040.jpg

Craig Wright