Re: Stop Light Blues

Subject: Re: Stop Light Blues
From: Victor Hughes <hughes@scides.canberra.edu.au>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 13:44:56 +1100
I remember these, simple reliable system, even the Cortina had them. But
make sure you get the adjustment right, a mate of mine had a brand new
Cortina in which the battery kept going flat - he and the Ford dealer
couldn't figure out why - then I followed him somewhere and noticed his
brake lights were permanently on, tracked to an out-of-adjustment switch.

Vic