Re: Clutch

To: "Scott S. Hutchinson" <shutchin@netjets.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Clutch
From: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 14:30:30 -0800
No, but have humorous story regarding same. When I bought mine in 1967 I had
to do a clutch repair after about 25000 miles. I took it to a shop and when
I went back for it the next Saturday (mechanic had the car 2 days), He said
don't ever, ever, bring that car back here again. I think Holmoan & Moody
Mechanics said the same thing. Unles you notch the frame, you cannot get the
tranny back far enough to get the bellhousing off. So Pull the motor.....

mayf