TESTING RESULTS

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: TESTING RESULTS
From: edstiger <edstiger@snowhill.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 12:04:38 -0600
Thanks to the efforts of many LBC owners, I am happy to report that we have
been successful in adapting the Sunbeam Wiper Control Unit with great
results, to the following cars in the list below. This unit provides
intermittent operation for single or two speed wipers, protection against
scratching of windshield and motor overheating. Should work on most cars
that use the Lucas wiper motor.
 It can be supplied in POS or NEG ground. These unites are designed and
made by me personally, they are not some imported junk. If your car is not
on the list and you would like to test one on your car please contact me.
You can see all the details at
http://www.tigersunited.com/tech_tips/EsslingerWiper/rt-EsslingerWiper1.asp

  Please look at ALL the pages. Thanks For your Time.  Best Regards Ed

Austin Healey 56-67
GT6
MGA & MGB
Spitfire