RE: Desk top Dyno fun

To: "'Derek White'" <derekw@sltnet.lk>,
Subject: RE: Desk top Dyno fun
From: "Frank Marrone" <itswonderful@attbi.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Feb 2003 21:38:56 -0800
Derek, interesting!  I don't think this is what is going on in the
engine simulator however because there is no way to enter weights of
reciprocating components in this software.  The software would have to
assume that there is some relationship between engine displacement and
the equivalent reciprocating masses and that would be a very perilous
thing indeed.  Still, I'm sure what you describe must play some role in
the real world.

Frank