Re: Brake Problems

To: sosnaenergyconsulting <sosnaenergyconsulting@cox.net>,
Subject: Re: Brake Problems
From: Tony McNulty <t.mcnulty@ieee.org>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 12:11:36 -0500
Been through about three boosters now -- the original large one (rebuilt
twice) and a "replacement", which is seriously smaller in diameter than the
original.  Ended up taking them all out and running without any boost at
all -- worked fine; couldn't really tell the difference (could just be faded
memory). May not be a god idea if you run the car hard (I never did).
However, I don't plan on using one on the resto I'm starting now unless
someone can point up something to the contrary.  Just my $0.02

Meanwhile, if somebody really-really needs the "small" non-original one --
let me know -- can't use two.

Tony