General Data

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: General Data
From: BAYER77@aol.com
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2003 10:59:58 EST
Just a quick note
       Once again sights like this contain some of the most informed
individuals on sunbeams. Many members having extensive knowledge in specific
areas or fields of sunbeam. I learn something new or forgotten everyday.  i
just wanted to say thanx to those that love sunbeams as much as my self and
are not out there to out shine or be looked up too but instead more then
willing to share there knowledge and keep the interest and growth of sunbeams
alive.
       even today i am still amazed at the amount of responses to "the proper
way to tie a tiger down "  anyway just wanted to say thanx Bear