Recovering seats

To: alpines@autox.team.net, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Recovering seats
From: Chris Mottram <c_mottram@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2003 11:18:40 -0800 (PST)
I am recovering my seats with Martha Wheat seat
covers.  I pulled off most of the previous 2 layers of
seat cover that was already there.  Looks like the
first reupholsterer "hog clipped" the new one on top
of the old one.  Since I have to weld and paint the
frames, that option was out for me. I am dong this
myself.  Does anyone sell those OEM Rootes clips that
attach the vinyl to the frame?  and the tool to apply
them?  OR is there some other method used to attach
the covers now adays?

Chris

http://taxes.yahoo.com/