Looking for bumper bolts...

To: alpines@autox.team.net, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Looking for bumper bolts...
From: "Paul R. Breuhan" <prbreuhan@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 09 Mar 2003 13:50:39 -0500
Listers,
If anyone on the lists can help me out I would appreciate it...

I am in need of either 4 good, usable bumper bolts (with decent threads) to
be rechromed or 8 super duper, really nice ones ready to use with my
rechromed bumpers.

Neither Sunbeam Specialities or Classic Sunbeams had them in stock...or knew
exactly when they would have some.

Hopefully one of these days this nasty Michigan weather will break and I
want to be ready for spring.

Please email me directly, and thanks for your time.

Paul