A Hillman and Rover Conversion

To: "Tiger List" <tigers@autox.team.net>,
Subject: A Hillman and Rover Conversion
From: "Rich Atherton" <aka.gumby@gte.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2003 06:53:55 -0800
    Ok, this is very odd, but in the land of royalty, one never knows...

    I had a 65 Alpine that I was going to drop a Buick 215 V-8 into years ago.
(Rover 3500 Engine)..  I also had a 65 Imp as well, and NEVER had a thought of
dropping the V-8 into it....It's rear engined for those of you who don't
know...

    Well, leave it to the Britt's to think out side of the box....This guy
made a Mid engined Imp with Rover 3500 power, and a VW Bus gear box.   Boggles
the mind..

Take a look here,  it's about half way down the page...

http://www.spagweb.com/v8mini/v8fools/damian/index.htm

Rich