brake booster

To: "Tigers" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: brake booster
From: "Jim Boynton" <jimboynton@attbi.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2003 18:41:42 -0500
Listers,

 Pretty slow last couple days so....How many of you are running or have run
without the brake servo? Going to have to pull mine and rebuild it or send
it away for a rebuild. I'll bypass it for now and other than need for a
strong right leg any downside driving without it.
 Apparently eating brake fluid just sitting in the garage. No side around of
the wheels or M.C. of any leaks. I did start it up 3-4 times and rock it
back and forth so I guess that was enough to make the servo thirsty.

Jim