Introduction

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Introduction
From: alaskanamphi@gci.net
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 15:42:38 -0900
Hi all, I figured I'd take a minute and introduce myself. I have been a fan of
Tigers for years but never gotten my hands on one. I've owned a few MG's and
Triumphs and have always been a ford guy so a Tiger seem like the natural next
project. I'm currently doing a cosmetic restoration on a 66 Amphicar. Yes one
of those silly German cars from the 60's that is Amphibious. It drive and
floats and is a real attention getter. However with it's 43 hp Triumph Herald
engine it is a bit lacking in the performance area. But what would you expect
from a car that swims. :-)I have been searching the web for info when I
stumbled onto this list. I'm hopping to soak up some info and maybe get my
hands on a good Tiger. Is there anyone out there from Alaska? I'm in the
Fairbanks area but get down to Anchorage fairly often. It's been years sense I
saw a tiger close up and would love to get the chance. Well thats about it for
now. Thanks for listening.

Craig in Alaska