Re: Introduction

To: alaskanamphi@gci.net
Subject: Re: Introduction
From: sosnaenergyconsulting <sosnaenergyconsulting@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 06:20:34 -0800
Craig:
Congratulations on the Amphicar!  I remember wanting one when I was
younger (actually, most of the cars I wanted when I was younger I still
want. So many cars, so little money--and so little garage space).  The
idea of a dual-purpose vehicle like that always seemed pretty elegant.
Considering how rare Amphicars are I'd think that tracking down parts
for one would be excellent preparation for tracking down parts for a
Tiger :-)
Hope you're able to add a Tiger to your stable.  Welcome to the list.

Best Regards

David Sosna  (Southern California)