Hydraulic lifters

To: "Tiger List" <tigers@autox.team.net>, <Rkegg465@cs.com>
Subject: Hydraulic lifters
From: "Doug & Rett Leithauser" <dleit@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2003 10:26:33 -0500
A good hydraulic lifter will feel quite solid when pressing down on it.
It takes considerable pressure over a long period of time to collapse the
lifter. Otherwise all your valves would clatter on startup. I am not
convinced that you will be able to tell if you have hydraulics by this
method.

Doug Leithauser