260 V-8

To: "Tigers" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: 260 V-8
From: "JRP" <JimParent@attbi.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2003 15:51:00 -0800
I am getting ready to move to Scotland next month. As I clear out the stuff I
have that I am not going to store I have decided to get rid of the original
260 engine that was in my Tiger (s/n B9470139).

I have the block (with internals), heads, intake manifold, distributor, carb,
and misc. bits and pieces. The engine is mounted on a rotating engine stand.

Before I take it to the dump I thought I'd ask if anyone wanted it. All you
need to do is tell me yes and pick it up at my house in Los Gatos, CA. The
stand is included.

If anyone is interested let me know via the list, at jparent@yahoo.com or at
408 399 4101.

Jim