Re: Speedometer update

To: "James E. Pickard" <geowiz@cox-internet.com>,
Subject: Re: Speedometer update
From: "Chris Thompson" <cthompson@rrinc.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 21:31:09 -0500
If you use the Ford cable, the speedo cable-end is too long.  You need to
cut it down - Rick says you need a special tool and MoMa agreed - if you cut
with a hacksaw or bolt cutters you will likely deform it enough to chew up
the speedo again.  If I understand you right, Jim, you are hoping to make
your own cable-end by squaring the round cable in a vice?

My advice would be to buy the cable from Rick.  I would bet heavily that it
will be less $$ and troubles in the long run (i.e., the next week).

Chris
B382000331