Re: Speedometer update

To: geowiz@cox-internet.com
Subject: Re: Speedometer update
From: Robert Dobrowski <rsdslp@juno.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2003 18:40:18 -0800
A few years ago I bought a generic speedo cable inner core from NAPA that
required you to cut it to length and swage on an end.
Worked perfectly to replace the speedo cable in my Tiger. The NAPA part
number is 46500.
FYI the reason my cable broke was that the speedo seized due to lack of
lubrication.
A little cleaning and a touch of lube and it was good as new.