Re: Subject: 289/302 Conversions

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Subject: 289/302 Conversions
From: DragRacinTiger@aol.com
Date: Sat, 05 Apr 2003 09:39:44 -0500
or you could simply get the hydraulic throwout bearing and a newer (better)
wilwood clutch master cylinger and do away with all that tiger hassel. it is
way easier, looks way better, and will out last that POS that is the original.
not to mention the deflection in the 6 bolt clutch slave bracket.
chris

In a message dated 4/5/2003 9:07:22 AM Eastern Standard Time, Carmods writes:

> To All,
>
> The stock Tiger MK II clutch cylinder and bracket can be used with the later
> T- 5,
> 5.0 L clutch and flywheel housing by remounting the throwout pivot from the
> passenger side of the input shaft to the driver's side, relocating the height
> of the pivot, I think around an inch, and using the earlier throwout arm that
> was used with the top loader. There should be a spring on the arm the will
> apply 10 lb. to the constant running throwout bearing.
>

> John Logan

Its all stock, just ask me!