RE: Tigers United Shelby?

To: <JPKKMK@aol.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Tigers United Shelby?
From: "Brian and Maribeth Moss" <BLMoss@Prodigy.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2003 18:35:52 -0400
James,

I had Carroll sign the glovebox door of my new dash when he was in
Atlantic City about 6 weeks ago for a car show.  He told me that he had
just purchased a Tiger.  I guess that makes at least two that he and/or
the Foundation own, as you can see a red one in the "virtual tour" of
his museum on the museum website.

Brian