Tigers United Shelby?

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Tigers United Shelby?
From: JPKKMK@aol.com
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2003 11:55:54 EDT
List
There has been a rumor that Carroll Shelby is going to be the Guest of Honor
for TU XXVII in Tahoe. I did some checking and I am pretty certain that not
only is Carroll Shelby going to attend but that someone else important will
also be attending. (I don't know who.) I also heard that there was going to
be a limit on attendance of some sort. If there is anyone on the list that
knows if this is true please email me. I haven't signed up yet but if this is

true I will have my check in the mail tomorrow. I have a picture of Carroll
standing next to the tiger that I would love to have him sign. I would
probably have him sign my dash also. Is it true that Carroll still has a
Tiger?

James