Re: Glass beading questions?

To: Dan Eiland <deiland1@elp.rr.com>
Subject: Re: Glass beading questions?
From: Larry Paulick <larry.p@erols.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2003 17:04:39 -0700
Dan, bead blasting fiberglass will take the gel coat off, even at low
pressure, and really is not recommended.  Go to Eastwood for the proper
media, and look for it locally if you don't want to use Eastwood.

Alum parts, manifold, brake parts and the like can be bead blasted on
the outside, but not internal or machined surfaces.  Make sure you clean
everything very well so you don't have bead material residue into the
engine or brake lines.

Larry