Re: Original Sunbeam Tiger

To: Gary Winblad <garywinblad@attbi.com>, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Original Sunbeam Tiger
From: tom jones <impger@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2003 16:51:10 -0700 (PDT)
Now that is one Tiger I'd pay to see at Tigers United!   impgerGary Winblad
<garywinblad@attbi.com> wrote:I taped an episode of "Bay Area Backroads" on
KRON channel 4 last nite.
It was about something like "the need for speed" showing various motorsport
activites..
Well, I almost fell off my chair when they were showing us through some
racing garages/businesses at the Infineon (Sears Point) Raceway in southern
Sonoma county. There featured in this popular bay area TV show in the
"Robin Automotive" shop was the original 1927 land speed record holder
Sunbeam Tiger! I had no idea it was even in northern California, I thought
it was
in Australia or somewhere..

Hacksaw Gary