Re: Original Sunbeam Tiger

To: impger@yahoo.com, "Tiger's Den" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Original Sunbeam Tiger
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 11:04:27 -0700
  Sure, Tom, I recognized you meant the big event - Tigers United
XXVII.  What else could it be?

 I was just offering a visual picture of the car, for those that could
not see your TV show.  The article's been there for years.  But with the
speakers they have,  Carroll Shelby & George Boskoff, that would
certainly be frosting on the cake.  Maybe a real Le Mans Tiger too?
Shelby's prototype was on sale by William Carroll, recently.

Steve

--

Steve Laifman
Editor