Talking about tires...

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Talking about tires...
From: "Paul R. Breuhan" <prbreuhan@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 23:48:04 -0400
Listers,
There has been some talk of tires, and being new to Tigers I wondered what's
the original size tire that came on these cars (in modern measurements)?

Also I would like to hear from people using 14" and 15" rims...how wide the
rims are...and the size of the tires used...how much tire can fit under the
fenders?

Personal opinions on likes and dislikes (car ride, handling, sizes & brands
of tires...etc...) would be good too.

I am sure this has come before so you can contact me directly if so desired.

Thanks in advance,
Paul