Re: Talking about tires...

To: <CoolVT@aol.com>, <prbreuhan@hotmail.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Talking about tires...
From: "Gary Winblad" <garywinblad@attbi.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 08:58:07 -0700
Not exactly bolt up but pretty easy.  On the front, you need to either use a
1/4in (as  I recall)
spacer or machine a little more clearance for the hub (this is what I did
with a rat-tail file).
The stud holes are about 1/2in and have a semi-sperical nut recess.  Mine
came with the car
and have a tapered counter-sink for tapered nuts.  The correct fix is to
have them machined
for steel inserts.  Otherwise, they are really rugged and cheap wheels that
fit better than the
LAT-70 (they are 6in but have more negative offset).
Gary