Re: Hershey Hill climb

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Hershey Hill climb
From: JParlanti@genelogic.com
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 08:38:10 -0400
I'll be at Hershey this weekend running my Abarth Zagato and would love to
have any Tiger folk stop by. Email me privately and I'll provide details.

Joe Parlanti
B382000026

stephen jones <joness@wsu.edu>
Sent by: owner-tigers@autox.team.net
04/23/2003 01:11 PM
Please respond to
stephen jones <joness@wsu.edu>

tigers@autox.team.net
cc

Subject
Hershey Hill climb

Maybe I missed it but did anybody mention the April 21 issue of Autoweek
(page 22) on the Hershey Hill Climb.  Great Picture of Merlin Miller in
his
Tiger.  Seems that he set the course record last year by beating the time
of a Formula Ford by about a second and a half.  The next Vintage Hill
Climb there is scheduled for April 26-27 (magazine is wrong, it says 25
and
26)

Info at www.svvscc.org

That is (s-v-v-cc not a w).  I am 2,000 miles or so from Hershey and don't

have any more info than what I read but it sounds great. Grassroots
Motorsports called it one of the top 20 car events in the country last
year.  or something like that.

steve jones
B9470867