RE: panasports vs. minilites

To: "Terry Morton" <TMorton@bmi1915.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: panasports vs. minilites
From: "Derek White" <derekw@sltnet.lk>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 21:05:10 +0500
Easy, if you live in the US get Panasports. Old original magnesium minilites
will be brittle by now and the Superlites etc. from the UK are cheaper but
cost lots to ship to the US. I have Superlites for my tiger and the
Panasports on my GT6 are finished better and probably better made (made by
JWL.) cheers, derek

Derek White
37/2 Buller's Lane
Colombo 7