Re: water pump snout

To: Chris Hill <Pirouette@uisreno.com>
Subject: Re: water pump snout
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2003 10:10:01 -0700
Chris,

You are correct. You do need the short version AND reverse the hub.
 Sunbeam Specialties did carry a replacement. If you got the bucks,
Edelbrock has a high  flow aluminum pump made for the HiPo engine,
available polished for only $100 more (a small additional cost).

The Factory dimension requirements are in the Workshop Manual (also
available on the TigersUnited site - which also lists a contrary number
published by TE/AE.).

Steve

--

Steve Laifman