RE: Electrical Question

To: "'Steve Sage'" <ssage@socal.rr.com>,
Subject: RE: Electrical Question
From: "ron fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.biz>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 09:24:28 -0400
Steve
        Some blockage in your fuel supply is still possible.

Here are some other thoughts.
        Are you running a generator or alternator and does it have enough
amperage to cover all the extras?  Low voltage due to high amperage draw
could be reducing the coil output.
        Bad spark plugs, too large of a spark plug gap or bad spark plug
wires?
        This one is way out there but I have experienced applications where
a fuse has heated up and lost continuity momentarily.

Ron Fraser