post-paint follies -- question #265

To: "Tiger List" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: post-paint follies -- question #265
From: "Chris Hill" <Pirouette@uisreno.com>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 11:20:05 -0700
Hi all,
    I want to re-do my gas tanks before putting them back in, but stripping
the insides seems to be a problem.  I go into radiator (etc.) shops and get
that "E.P.A." look and some kind of comment like    "....uh, oh yeah, we can
boil 'em out for ya..."    without a whole lot of enthusiasm for my business
anyway.  What's the accepted way to set up your tanks for coating now,
suggestions on who might actually want to do it, and also what's a good
coating product?    ????     Thanks!!

                           Chris Hill