Re: pertronix coil

To: Tom Hall <modtiger@attbi.com>
Subject: Re: pertronix coil
From: Larry Paulick <larry.p@erols.com>
Date: Sat, 24 May 2003 08:41:36 -0700
Jim and Group.  As a ginny pig customer, I can tell you that it has
worked on my MSD 6AL for just about a year, with no problem.

Before this I tried everything including various "fixes", that reads
expensive, and only a modern tach worked, but did not look right.

Now I have a tach that looks right and is accurate.  Lots cheaper also.

Larry