Re: 40K Tigers

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 40K Tigers
From: "Chris Hill" <Pirouette@uisreno.com>
Date: Sat, 31 May 2003 01:58:39 -0700
I withdraw my insensitive comments about Mini-bloat, especially Mr. Pickard's
stunning example.  However, I do disagree about drawing power.  If Beemer were
to make a Tiger that looked an awful lot like Tigger, it would WAYYYY outdraw
the '03 Mini because it would have an equal advertising budget with equally
targeted penetration.  And when you drove Tigger through New Orleans,
Evvvvryone would look.

                                       Chris Hill

P.S. -- I can't feature putting a sticker on my new chrome bumper, but the
last Tiger Tracks indicated a need for more merchandise for T.U. Tahoe.  If
you could come up with a magnetic sticker that had that 'toaster' phrase on
it, there'd be one on every Tiger west of the Mississippi in mid-July.