Re: Carb Jets

To: "Scott S. Hutchinson" <shutchin@netjets.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Carb Jets
From: "Dan Eiland" <deiland1@elp.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2003 20:36:08 -0600
Mine came with size 57 jets. I changed them to 55 and made a couple of other
modifications and the car ran so well that after taking my friends and
family for rides in it they all responded it was just too fast for them.
They all said it scared them having that much power in such a small car. My
wife would not drive the car. Said she was too scared that she would do
something stupid with that much power. With the 57's I got a gas smell from
the car, like it had been flooded. The smell went away when I changed to the
55's. Performance was about the same.

Dan