Re: Carb Jets

To: "Steve Laifman" <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>,
Subject: Re: Carb Jets
From: "Dan Eiland" <deiland1@elp.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2003 20:50:54 -0600
Steve,

You and I made the same changes to our cars. I remember well how you
assisted me at the time. Many thanks for all your assistance. The only
difference was my addition of a new base plate from the 1850 series. I think
you used something similar that was used. I assume when you say you changed
your secondary spring to the silver you are referring to the one without any
color applied to the spring. I reffered to it as the clear spring. This
modification was well worth the money I spent at the time.

Dan