Re: Shift boot fininshing ring.

To: <VegasLegal@aol.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Shift boot fininshing ring.
From: "Kathy and Erich Coiner" <kathy.coiner@gte.net>
Date: Sat, 7 Jun 2003 20:34:19 -0700
When I removed the shifter ring to replace shifter boot, there were sections
of black plastic between the ring and the carpet.  The top of the ring was
chrome and the black plastic was not stuck to the ring anymore.  It looks
like a lot of my interior is still original.  The vin is B382002449.

Erich