Re: spray painted vin # and crushing cars.

To: "Tom Witt" <wittsend@jps.net>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: spray painted vin # and crushing cars.
From: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 09:42:23 -0700
Well, if you are in Pahrump, come by and see an original vin plate with
original rivets. Have had the car since Jan 1967, B9471136. And yes, the
rivets do look a tad odd, but I just consider that they are the Brit version
of a pop rivet with no intention to maintaining the pedigree of the car if
removed and replaced. If that makes sense...hm sorta.

mayf, the red necked ignorant desert rat in Pahrump