RE: (no subject)

To: "Scott S. Hutchinson" <shutchin@netjets.com>
Subject: RE: (no subject)
From: "Jim Boynton" <jimboynton@attbi.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 10:23:55 -0400
I have a picture of my Tiger taken in 1968 showing it on the right. Must be
from the Brits where the driver is on the right side of the car and switches
are off when they are in the up position. My PO didn't change the
directional but he did reverse the switches so off was in the down position.

PS I moved the switches back.

Jim