Re: Radiator Cooling

To: CoolVT@aol.com
Subject: Re: Radiator Cooling
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 09:34:59 -0700
Mark,

If you would like to read a comprehensive article on the modifications
used to make the cooling system perform as it should, including "sneak"
air dams, electric fans, horn blockers, and most importantly - lower
valance sealed ducting, radiator header mods, and sneak invisible air
dams, read:

http://www.tigersunited.com/tech_tips/SteveLaifmanValance/pt-SteveLaifmanValance1.asp

Steve

--