Re: "Original Rivets" Thread - $.02

To: "Tom Brandt" <tbrandt@cox-internet.com>,
Subject: Re: "Original Rivets" Thread - $.02
From: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 17:11:09 -0700
Ok ont he Alpine 260! Bummer, I thought I had a rare one.... When I did take
the Alpine Vin plate off it did have some peaky little pop rivets, but they
were not like the ones on the tiger. I will take a pix for reference...I
need to take some more of the race car to show the gray primer I have put on
it. One more coat and a light sanding and the first color coat goes
on...Russo (or Rosso) Red, a Ford color, natch...

mayf