WR-9 Fitting kit sought.

To: "'Tiger list'" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: WR-9 Fitting kit sought.
From: "William van Zwanenberg" <willvz@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 21:25:58 +0100
I hope I'm not going to get lynched for doing this or earn the wrath of
the list moderator, but does any know where I might get hold of, or
better still have for sale, a complete or parts thereof, WR-9 Fitting
kit for a Rootes Radio. WR-9 is the actual Rootes part number so in case
this doesn't mean anything to you, the LAT option number is LAT72.

I have managed to acquire a very beautiful working Rootes radio but what
I really want to do is mount it with one of the appropriate fitting kit.
I've managed to acquire a repro mounting bracket but what I'm ultimately
looking for is a working loudspeaker and grill plus the ribbed metal
face plate.

Many thanks,

Will