Re: Bumper on E-Bay Tiger

To: "Bob Hokanson" <tgrrr@peoplepc.com>, "Tigers"
Subject: Re: Bumper on E-Bay Tiger
From: "Gary Winblad" <garywinblad@attbi.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 14:17:28 -0700
I was there and have a poorly exposed 35mm slide of the wrecked car.
Though by current standards, the car would be saved, in May 1975 I
am not so sure they would have bothered.  Tigers then went for $1200
for a good one and a frontal wreck was considered a total.  It looks hit
in the front left hard enough to push the wheel back, would need a front
clip at least.
Could explain why its MK1 numbers now appear on a MK1A?

Gary