Caravanning to Tigers United Lake Tahoe

To: "Tiger List" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Caravanning to Tigers United Lake Tahoe
From: "Kathy and Erich Coiner" <kathy.coiner@gte.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 19:50:56 -0700
The time is fast approaching and I thought I would find out if anyone is
going my way.

I plan to leave from North San Diego County Wed. morning around 7 or so.

I am taking the Tiger on a trailer and towing it with my pickup.  I should
have a fair amount of room in the truck bed, if anyone has stuff they need
me to carry.

I was thinking about going around LA on I 15  and 210 and then up I5.  All
of this is somewhat flexible so let me know what works for you.

Erich