Re: Authentication Validation

To: "Tom Witt" <wittsend@jps.net>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Authentication Validation
From: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 09:52:25 -0700
Folks, is there a danger of litigation here? Seems to me that unless you
have absolutely convincing proof that a car is a fake, you might get youself
into some sort of legal trouble? If I was the owner of such a beast and it's
provenance was questioned to the point of failing to make a high dollar
sale, I might be tempted to drag somebody into court. ANd if that happens
could you prove that it was absolutely a fake? Even if you could the trouble
might not be bearable, especially if there are deep pockets on the other
side. Somtething to consider. If TAC lives under the umbrella of a
corporation them that maybe the best way to attack the issues? Just some
thoughts here.

mayf, the non lawyer red necked ignorant desert rat in PAH rump